Linen is a popular fabric often used in Farmhouse decor, especially in kitchens. That is not the only place linen can look amazing though! Any room of the house can get a linen touch when you choose linen as curtain material. These are some of my favorite linen curtains that would look great to complement any farmhouse style decor.
Keep in mind that while I tried to find as many pure linen options as possible, the curtains listed here are made of a variety of materials. In addition, some are sold as individual panels and others in pairs. Please be sure to read the product descriptions before purchasing.
Table of Contents
1. Lush Decor Linen Button Window Curtain
- Modern Farmhouse: Elevate your home decor with our charming Linen Button Window Curtain. This single panel is the perfect addition to your farmhouse decor with the look of linen, modern color block design, and coconut husk button details.
- Rustic Charm: Add the look of linen to your home with this curtain measuring 40 inches wide by 84 inches long. It’s all in the details when it comes to this farmhouse window panel featuring pleats, coconut husk buttons, and a color blocking pattern.
I may have fallen a little bit in love with this gorgeous curtain which is why it is first on the list. I love the two-toned look which gives the curtains visual interest without being too bold.
The buttons are the icing on the cake here. Large and rustic looking yet compliment the curtains perfectly. Especially nice are the color options. The pink and blue options would go great in a farmhouse style nursery.
Customer images show these curtains allow in a fair amount of light when drawn. For me that is a plus, privacy without darkness, but keep that in mind in case you need a liner as well. Just remember, these are sold by the panel so most windows will need at least two!
2. Lush Decor Rosalie Window Curtains
- Rustic Romance: The Lush Decor Rosalie Window Curtain Set adds vintage appeal and charm to your bedroom, living room, or dining room decor. The delicate lace trim makes it fit seamlessly into French Country, minimalist, or farmhouse styled home interiors.
- Dreamy Ambiance: Create a dreamy and romantic ambiance in your space with this elegant set of two window panels. It features a delicate lace trim that decorates the solid colored linen-look of this panel, adding a feminine touch.
- Linen-Like Sophistication: Enhance your farmhouse chic decor with these charming curtains measuring 54 inches wide by 84 inches long. This linen-like cotton fabric blend is composed of 52% Polyester, 37% Cotton, 8% Viscose, and 3% Nylon.
- Easy Installation: These panels offer seamless installation with its 3″ rod pocket, allowing you to easily slide it onto your curtain rod, or by using clip rings (not included). The 2″ ruffled header adds a timeless detail to this design.
- Easy Care: Maintain the window panel set’s lasting beauty in your home, simply machine wash cold on gentle cycle and tumble dry on low. When needed, use non-chlorine bleach for cleaning or an iron on low heat to release wrinkles.
What I love most about these curtains is the slightly feminine decorative edging on an otherwise plain linen curtain. It adds a nice hint of visual interest while still being understated.
As with many of the curtains on this list, these linen panels provide privacy while still allowing light in. This set is sold in a pair and is sure to complement any farmhouse style decor!
3. Home Brilliant Super Soft Linen Curtains
- Ready Made: 2 panels per package, each Linen Semi Sheer Curtain measures 54″wide (Total width is 108″), 84″ length, enough to cover any window and decorate the proper part of a wall. All sizes panels have top rod pocket for easy hanging and use on decorative rods.
- Natrual Linen Textured Material: Natural Linen Textured Semi Sheer Curtains are brings some netural style to your home. They are not as thin as sheers but sturdy. Semi sheer curtains not only can blowing in wind, but also vertical texture to your rooms.
These gorgeous linen curtains are wider and taller for use on larger windows and sliding glass doors. They would make an excellent compliment to existing farmhouse style design.
Plain, simple, yet elegant.
4. Jinchan Ivory Linen Curtains
- Ready Made: Set contains 2 Panels. Measuring from top to end: 104″W x 84″L /set, 52″W x 84″L/panel. Color ivory.
- Light Filtering: Allowing nature light to filter through while providing privacy. Enjoy your favorite show with no glare on your screen.
- Simple Design: Having a nice textured look, these curtains offer a modern elegant look to any room in your home. We provide the same color pillow to match.
If you like a curtain with a grommeted top for ease of opening and closing, yet still want that farmhouse feel, this is a great option. They have a slight burlap texture and are made of a heavier material than some of the other options on this list.
That means that they block more light but are also less susceptible to wrinkling. In fact, people that have purchased them rave about the amazing quality and high end feel.
5. Lush Decor, Ivory Ravello Pintuck Window Curtain Panel
- Luxe Curtains: Add elegance to your space with this lovely Ravello Pintuck Window Curtain Panel. Distinguished by its pintuck embellishment, this ivory curtain provides an exquisite crinkled diamond, one-of-a-kind look that truly enhances your style.
- Textured Design: This window panel’s pintuck detailing is created with a decorative stitch that adds dimension and rich texture to the tonal pattern. It fits well into many design themes, like transitional, farmhouse, French Country, or traditional glam.
- Window Decor: This fashionable single panel measures 52 inches wide by 84 inches long. This light filtering curtain ensures privacy while helping to filter sunlight. They allow a soft glow to fill the room, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Easy to Install: This curtain offers seamless installation with its 3″ rod pocket, allowing you to easily slide it onto your curtain rod, or give the illusion of longer curtains, using clip rings (not included). These window panels are machine washable.
If you are looking for a linen style curtain with a little bit more texture and eye appeal, you may love these pintuck curtains as much as I do.
Linen curtains are often naturally lightweight and need to be ironed or steamed before hanging. These curtains can look amazing right out of the package.
There is a matching duvet available as well which is great if you are considering these for the bedroom. These are sold as a single panel so remember you probably need at least 2. Be sure and check out the closeup photo on Amazon to view the detail.
6. Lush Decor Ivory Nova Ruffle Window Curtain Panel
- Lush Décor Nova ivory curtain panels are the ideal set for your shabby chic, modern or farmhouse decor.
- Pretty, elegant curtains with stripes of ruffle details covering the entire panel — ideal for bedroom, living room or dining room windows.
- Lightweight, textured design allows for natural light in the room, while maintaining privacy in your home.
This curtain is just about as gorgeous as it is unique looking. I love that it comes in ivory for a linen look or pure white if you want a lighter feel.
The striped textural element repeats throughout the length of the curtain adding visual interest while the tone on tone color ensures the pattern isn’t too distracting.
These curtains are sure to be a talking point for visitors to your home!
7. Lush Decor, Ivory Ruffle Diamond Curtains
- Lush Décor Ruffle Diamond window panel set is the ideal curtain for your shabby chic, modern or farmhouse decor.
- Delicate, elegant window curtain panels made of a soft, 100% polyester fabric with an all over ruffled, diamond pattern.
- Curtains measure 95”H x 54”W and add a dreamy touch for your bedroom, living room or dining room.
This is another great farmhouse style curtain design featuring a beautiful diamond pattern. Customers who purchased these curtains rave about how much they love them!
If you are looking for a textured curtain to compliment your space while still maintaining a farmhouse feel, these may be ones to consider!
8. Jinchan Linen Textured Curtains with Embroidery
- Stylish Design Curtains: Bring a designer touch to your home with JINCHAN embroidered window curtains. Package includes 2 panels in 50 inch wide by 63 inch long each, 100 by 63 combined. The embroidery in classic yet modern patterns that frames your windows in high style.
- Beauty Meets Simplicity: Made from densly woven fabric for a lovely drape and rich texture, these textured curtains offer a perfect combination with privacy and sunlight. A touch of playful modernity mixed with eye-pleasing colors gives your space a stylish and relaxing vibe.
While my personal preference is for single color curtains (white or ivory) in my home, these two toned linen curtains are beautiful.
The accent embroidery color is available in a few options. I have shown the gold version above which I think is elegant but they offer a few other colors like blue, green, beige and gray. This could work very nicely to add a subtle tie-in to the other colors used in your decor.
Grommet tops make these curtains easy to open and close. They are also offered in short and long lengths and are sold in pairs.
9. Half Price Drapes Faux Linen Blackout Room Darkening Curtain
- LIGHT CONTROL – This unlined curtain panel is considered Room Darkening, blocking anywhere from 80-85% of the light. Darker colors will always block more of the light while lighter colors let more of the light through
- SOLD PER PANEL – Once purchased you will receive ONE PANEL (1), measuring 50 inches (127 cm) wide by 108 inches (274.32 cm) in length. Each panel will be individually bagged to preserve the fabric quality. See below for the measuring guide
- HOW TO HANG – Our most versatile header allows you to hang 3 ways. Curtain panels can be sheered on a rod using the pocket, Hang with back tabs for a fixed ripple look or attached to rings using the belt and drapery pins, Hooks Not Included
These linen look curtains nicely round out this list by giving you a farmhouse style option with room darkening properties.
While the curtain description describes these as blackout curtains, reviewers seem to agree that they are more like room darkening curtains. They may not completely eliminate light but they do a great job at blocking it.
This makes these curtains a great option especially if you are trying to keep the house cool during the heat of summer by blocking the suns rays. Once again, keep in mind that this curtain is sold by the panel so most windows will need at least 2.
Choosing the perfect curtain to match your decor can be difficult. I think the best advice I can offer is to go with your gut. Most people will have an immediate reaction to a specific style of curtain and think “wow” that is beautiful.
I 100% believe that if you have that gut reaction to a certain style, you should buy it and try it in at least one room in your house. At the end of the day, you spend the most time looking at your windows, they should make you smile when you do!