This Crockpot Beef Macaroni Soup is sure to become a family favorite! It’s full of flavor and packed with healthy ingredients. The beef broth adds an amazing depth of flavor that can’t be beat, while the diced tomatoes and macaroni noodles create a hearty base for this comforting soup. Your entire family will love this comforting meal.
Table of Contents
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This Crockpot Beef Macaroni Soup is a delicious and easy meal to make.
- All you need to do is add all the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it do all the work!
- You can also easily customize this recipe with your favorite vegetables or herbs, making it perfect for any night of the week.
If you love making delicious soups at home, you may want to check out this pasta about the Best 7 Types of Rice to use in soup.
This delicious crockpot soup recipe only requires are few simple ingredients. And, you should have most of these ingredients already on hand in your pantry which can save you a trip to the grocery store.
- ground beef
- frozen mixed vegetables
- diced tomatoes
- beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- uncooked elbow macaroni noodles
You only need a couple kitchen tools to help you make this hearty and comforting crockpot soup recipe.
- large skillet
How to Make Crockpot Beef Macaroni Soup
Making this homemade beef vegetable soup is so easy. Just follow the step-by-step instructions and you’ll have a delicious meal in no time. Plus, your entire family will love this hearty meal.
Step 1: Brown the ground beef and drain the excess grease
Add the ground beef to a medium pan, and brown over medium heat. Drain grease.
Step 2: Add the ingredients to the slow cooker
Add cooked ground beef, mixed veggies, diced tomatoes, broth, salt, and pepper to a crockpot.
Step 3: Cook the soup
Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 7-8 hours.
Step 4: Add the noodles and finish cooking
Add the noodles 30 minutes before serving to allow them to cook.
Once your Crockpot Beef Macaroni soup is done cooking, you’ll want to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will keep for up to 4 days.
Here are a few tips to make sure that your Crockpot Beef Macaroni Soup turns out perfectly every time that you make it.
- Make sure to brown the ground beef before adding it to the slow cooker. This helps to remove excess grease and add flavor.
- Don’t forget to season with salt and pepper for extra flavor.
- If you want more vegetables in your soup, feel free to add them!
- Add the noodles 30 minutes before you are ready to serve so that they don’t become mushy.
- You could also add in diced potatoes, diced onions, and a little minced garlic if you want to add more flavor.
Do you have questions for this easy soup recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions for this recipe.
Yes, this soup freezes well. However, I recommend that you freeze this soup without the pasta. The pasta will be come mushy in the freezer. If I know that I am cooking enough to freeze, I cook the pasta on the stove and just add it to our bowls.
Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop until warm all the way through.
To make this soup vegetarian, you can leave out the beef and beef broth. And, instead use your favorite beans and vegetable broth.
This Crockpot Beef Macaroni Soup is sure to be a hit with your entire family. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal effort, you can make this comforting meal any night of the week! Enjoy!
An easy and inexpensive soup recipe perfect for
a family on a budget.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 12 oz package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 container (32 ounces) beef broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni noodles
1.Add the ground beef to a medium pan, and brown over medium heat. Drain grease.
2.Add cooked ground beef, mixed veggies, diced tomatoes, broth, salt, and pepper to a crockpot.
3.Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 7-8 hours.
4.Add the noodles 30 minutes before serving to allow them to cook.