This Crockpot Vegan Bean Soup is loaded with lots of different types of beans and vegetables. It’s a hearty, healthy meal that is full of flavor and can be made in just minutes. This soup is great for an easy weeknight dinner or for a comforting lunch on the go. The flavors blend together perfectly and it’s sure to become a family favorite!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This vegan bean soup is packed with protein, fiber and vitamins to keep you full longer.
- It’s a great way to get your daily requirements of vegetables without having to spend time preparing them.
- The combination of beans and vegetables in this soup make it an ideal choice for anyone looking for a plant-based meal.
If you love making soups, you may want to check out this post on the best rice to use in soups.
You only need a handful of ingredients to help you make this hearty and easy recipe. All of these ingredients are easy to find at your local grocery. Or, you may be able to save a trip to the grocery store and grab these items out of your pantries.
- 15 bean soup mix
- large onion
- diced tomatoes
- garlic cloves, minced
- vegetable broth
You only need a few kitchen tools to help you make this easy recipe. Gather these tools and get ready to enjoy this simple meal with your family.
- knife and cutting board
- slow cooker – you will need a 6 quart crockpot or larger to make this recipe
How to Make This Crockpot Vegan Bean Soup
Making this vegan soup is so simple. Just follow the instructions below and you will have a hearty and comforting meal that your entire family will enjoy in no time at all.
Step 1: Chop the vegetables
Before you get started cooking this soup, you will need to chop the celery and dice the onion.
Step 2: Add the beans and veggies to the slow cooker
Then, you will add the beans, tomatoes, celery, and onion to the crockpot.
Step 3: Add the seasonings to the slow cooker
And then, mince the garlic, and add that along with the salt and pepper to the crockpot.
Step 4: Add the broth and water
Next, you will need to pour in the vegetable broth and water. Stir to combine the ingredients.
Step 5: Cook the soup
And, then cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
Once you’ve made this soup it can be stored in the fridge for up to four days. Be sure to store it in an airtight container to keep it fresh.
Here are a few tips to make sure that your crockpot bean soup turns out perfectly every time that you make it.
- For easy clean up, you can line your slow cooker with a slow cooker liner if you prefer.
- To add more flavor to your soup, try sautéing your onion and celery in a skillet with a little oil before adding it to the slow cooker.
Do you have questions about this Crockpot Vegan Bean Soup recipe? If so, continue reading below, and you will find the answers to the most commonly asked questions for this recipe.
The best way to reheat this soup is in the microwave or on the stovetop. Heat until it is warmed all the way through.
Yes, you can freeze this soup for up to 3 months. Be sure to place it in an airtight container before freezing it.
Yes, you can make this soup on the stovetop. Just add all of the ingredients to a large pot and simmer for 30 – 45 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
This easy and flavorful Crockpot Vegan Bean Soup is sure to become a family favorite! With its hearty ingredients, you’ll get all the protein, fiber, and vitamins you need in one delicious meal.
This vegan soup can be made with just a few ingredients and equipment, making it an ideal option for busy weeknights or when you want a comforting lunch on the go.
his Tsimple and delicious no fuss soup is perfect for fall. A completely vegan recipe, this is a favorite family recipe for brisk autumn days.
- 1 bag (20 oz) 15 bean soup mix
- 1 small or half of a large onion, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery
- 15.5 oz canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 32 oz water
- 1. Chop the celery and dice the onion.
2. Add the beans, tomatoes, celery, and onion to the crockpot.
3. Mince the garlic, and add that along with the salt and pepper to the crockpot.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and water.
5. Stir to combine the ingredients.
6. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.